If you’re like the dozens of other fundraisers I know, chances are you’re pretty busy these days. But you still want to be learning and sharpening your skills too.
Here’s a quick roundup of 7 of my most popular posts from the last 30 days. These posts cover employee engagement, strategic planning, donor retention, online giving, middle and major donors, goal setting for fundraisers.
- Is it ever ok NOT to retain donors?
- Increasing nonprofit employee engagement: 5 tips for success
- The essence of strategy is choosing what not to do
- What nonprofits can learn from reality TV
- 5 great online tools for nonprofits
- Middle donor engagement increases revenue by 20%
- 5 questions every fundraiser should ask each day
BONUS: Get my Checklist For Launching a Successful Major Gift Program